How can a project developer lease forest land in Nepal?

For the acquisition of forest land, the project developer will need an approved Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report. For IBN projects, the developer requests the Ministry of Forest and Environment through IBN to lease the forest land as per the approved EIA report and/or Detailed Project Report (DPR).